BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today the weather is going to really feel like fall. I love fall. I love it because it makes me think about Christmas coming soon. Christmas has always made me so happy. It was always so magical to me as a child. My mom and dad made it so special. It wasn't just the presents...my mom made cookies with us and I always loved that. I still do. I can remember like it was yesterday driving with my mom singing carols...our favorite was the one that went.."There's no place like home for the holidays cause no matter how far away you roam......" You know that one? We also had this thing she made where we got to eat a piece of candy each night until we reached Christmas day! It was so exciting for me! I love the lights and the busy malls and I LOVE the tv shows/movies. When I was little it was such a big deal.. we would all sit in the living room and watch together A Charlie Brown Christmas or How the Grinch Stole Christmas of Frosty or one I discovered when I was a little older was It's a Wonderful Life. I think that one is my favorite..it just touches my heart so much because though life can be painful and scary at times, it is such a precious gift from God and it reminds me what really matters. I am so blessed because I have so many people in my life to appreciate and love, so if your one of those people "(which you probably are if your reading this), I just want to thank you for being in my life and loving me!!!

0 comments: