BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 17, 2008

Last night my mom came over and took Cam door to door to collect donations for his band fundraiser. I thought that was so sweet. I was so proud of them...they raised $165! People could either pledge a certain amount of $ for each minute he practices for this week or a one time donation. Everyone chose a one time donation. They were both so proud. Now he gets to go into the drawing 3 times for the prizes, he gets three 100's to replace any grade except for zero's, and on Dec. 5th after school he gets to take a limo ride to CiCi's after school along with any one else who raised at least $150. Cool, huh?! I'm so excited for him. Wasn't that nice of my mom to take him to do that? I thought so!! Thanks, mom! We love you!

2 comments:

Jenchik said...

Oho! And it during financial crisis?? They can be proud! :-)

nechug said...

The kids must have a wonderful granmother. Is their other grandmother also involved in their life. I grew up with one and never new the other. I always wondered what she was like.