BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 6, 2008

CONGRATS MELISSA AND DARIAN!!!!!!!

Sat. night was so fun. My friends, Melissa and Darian, are getting married! I'm soooo happy for her. They are perfect together. She had no idea at all he was going to propose. Her ring is huge and gorgeous! Her birthday was Sat. and her party was at Chuy's in Dallas...mexican food. It was so fun and reminded me that I have to get out more often. We stayed a little over an hour... after Noah's Uncrustable was gone! They are a great couple and Brad and Darian really seem to get along well. Maybe we'll have friends yet!

On the way home, I started to get a slight headache and by the time I got home it was pounding. It's Monday morning and I think it may be gone...but I thought that a couple times yesterday and then it would come back. I have never had a migraine, but that must have been one because I cannot imagine a worse headache. I really feel for people who get them often.
Last night we took Noah to Walmart to get him a new toy. He needed one. We got him a ball, a Tonka dump truck, and 2 new books. He really loves books. He constantly brings them to us to read to him. It's so cute, he likes to turn the pages...sometimes before it's time!
Alex and Cam are fine. Not a whole lot to tell. Alex got a haircut and that's about it.




1 comments:

fox600cbr said...

I had so much fun also with you guys!!! Darian kept on bring up Brad and how he just gets along so well with him! Awwww Little Noah...such a heart breaker he was a perfect little guy at my Birthday! Everybody love you guys. Thank you for comming it really meant alot to us. :)