BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The boys have gone to get donuts so I thought I would make use of this rare moment and do a quick update.
Yesterday, I met up with an old friend that I found through facebook. It was so nice to see her! She was really sweet and I hope we can continue a friendship as adults. Her baby was born only 3 weeks before Noah! Since I have very few friends with babies, I am excited.
Last night I met Kathy and her mom to eat dinner. After dinner we went to Coldstone and got ice cream. Yummy!
I'm happy because today Brad is off and he hardly ever is off on Sat. yah!! Tonight he is going to watch all the guys while I go to moms night out at Patrizio's. I am meeting my mom meet up group there. I don't think I will actually know any of the moms tonight, so that might be a little weird. I am excited though and hope to make some new friends! I'm also excited to get away from my wonderful, but draining family!
Oh, their back...that was short!

0 comments: