BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not a lot has been too interesting around here...just the usual insanity! The kids had a pretty uneventful school week. On Friday, Noah had a play date. Here is a picture of him with his new friends, Cassandra and Summer. He's such a ladies man, isn't he!


Friday after school, I took Cameron, Taylor, and Noah to Baskin Robins. Noah insisted on feeding himself, so that was fun with a hot fudge sunday. Oh, well! Cameron got his report card and it was good..all A's and B's and one 79. Cameron spent the night at Taylor's and Alex spent the night with his friend, too, so Noah and I had the house to ourselves before Brad got home. I had a crazy Friday night...I played with Noah and went to bed at 9:30! Exciting, huh




Cam has been home since Sat. morning and Alex has been in and out. Right now he is at the skate park with his friend and his friend's little brother. Brad was off yesterday and that was nice. Brad, Noah and I went to the mall and ate at Dave and Busters. I ate desert though and got a sick stomach. Restaurant deserts always hurt my stomach, but its usually worth it to me.




That's it for now, hopefully something interesting will happen soon I can write about!!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I just saw your comment on my blog. It's funny that you commented on Ava's hair... check out today's blog!!