BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!

Yesterday Noah, Cameron, and I went to the Flower Mound Pumpkin Patch. I was supposed to meet my mom meet up group, but I could not find them. It was a little hot and chaotic, but it was fun. We tried to I eat snow cones, but it was too scary with the bees swarming us so we threw them out and ran! Cameron picked out a huge pumpkin. This was the first time I have ever bought a pumpkin at a pumpkin patch. Usually, I just get one at the grocery store. Cameron is excited to carve it on Halloween.
Last night we went to "The Haunted Forest". Cameron got a little freaked out and told me he decided he did not like adrenaline. I think I agree! I know I am fun to scare, but they did not just jump out at me, they chased me! Maybe we'll try again next year! Now I am trying to get dried mud off my black Uggs from running into a huge muddy area!
This morning I made pancakes which I never do, because they never turn out good and I make a huge mess trying. So this time was no exception. Does anyone make good pancakes and if you do will you tell me how you make them? I know I am following the directions on the box right. Oh, well...maybe we'll just stick to Ego waffles around here!!!

0 comments: