BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 3, 2008

Daddy at Mommy group!

Yesterday I was really sick so Brad took Noah to the Mommy/play group. I did not want to get any of the cute little babies sick, but I was so bummed because they were going to make little pictures with their handprints and footprints so Brad took him for me! I'm not sure how the mommies felt about that, but Brad said they were very nice. I really wished I could have been there though.

Today I feel much better. I got up and worked out at the gym with Brad this morning. Later in the early afternoon I had a conference at Cam' s school so my mom came and watched the baby. Here is a picture of them playing with his shapes. The conference went well.. Cameron is doing great. I'm so proud of him
Cameron had a dance tonight at school which he had planned on going to, but decided to stay home because he was tired. Brad got off early so he and Cameron wrestled which is Cam's favorite thing to do with Brad. It was so cute.. Noah wanted in on the action, too!



0 comments: