BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

I am so embarrassed!!!

Only something like this would happen to me: I set up a profile on facebook. I don't know how it happened, but it sent an email to everyone I have EVER emailed and either said Tracy Locke would like them to join facebook or if they were already a member, I requested them to be my friend. Which is fine, the more the merrier, but I am humiliated! That means, teachers and doctors and old acquaintances. I bet my insurance agent wonders why I want to be so chummy with him! I just think people will think I'm weird. Okay, I know, I AM a little weird, but not weird enough to do this! I don't remember it asking me if I wanted to do this, but I cannot be the only person this has happened to. You know what? I probably am, because that is the kind of thing that always happens to me!!!!!

0 comments: