BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, September 1, 2008

Rough week

We made it through the first week of school and I still have a pulse...I think. I know, a little dramatic, but really it was a tough week for us all. It is always hard for Brad because his college kids go back, his seniors start college and some kids just need time off because high school tennis is so demanding on their time. Transitioning Cameron was difficult for me. He did great..I guess I should say, me transitioning to middle school. Alex got out of ROTC. Thank God. That was never him and I really don't want him to join the military and I really don't want anyone pressuring him to do so. He has a new girlfriend named Mason. Her mom took them to the football game on Friday and I got to meet her (Mason). She is sooooo pretty. Blond hair, blue eyes and the cutest braces. Anyway, he is happy. I will blog more later.

0 comments: