BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

First day of school




Well, today was the first day of school. I walked with Cameron..well, not exactly with...I was actually walking way behind him because he was too embarrassed to be seen with me! I didn't mind though! He did awesome on his first day of middle school. His favorite part was the food...so much variety! He said his locker was easy and switching classes was a breeze, so I guess I worried for nothing...YAH!!!


Alex's first day was great too. He got "hit on" all day by hot girls...I guess the blond highlights were a hit! Okay, yes I know, I am dork! He showed me a text from some girl that said how good he looks this year. I have to admit...he's quite a cutie! He said the only drawback to today was the inconvenience of having to listen to those annoying teachers just going on and on...


While they were at school I went to the gym with Brad then when Brad went to work Noah and I went to the mall to play and me mingle with other moms. He was so cute...as you can see in the picture.


I have to go now and fill out and sign about 3 million papers. Bye!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just finished catching up on yourBlog. I have experienced many of the things you talk about. It brings tears to my eyes to remember those old feelings of realizing my kids were growing up and I was getting older. Now I cry thinking of what fine men they are and great Dads and how precious their wives are to me. god has blessed us greatly over the past 43 years. Sometimes it seems like about 15 years instead of 43. Enjoy every single moment to it's fullest. Love you all!