BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Cameron's first dance...


Yesterday was Cameron's first dance. He was so excited. The night before he took a really long shower and was so proud of how clean he was and that he had no dandruff. The 6th graders had there dance at 4:30 which I thought was stupid. I mean, they got out of school at 4! He said the dance turned out to be really boring, but he said he thought the next one would be better. Alex went swimming at Eva's house and was brought home at 11:00. He broke up with Mayson. He said he could tell she was going to break up with him so he wanted to do it first. So that was yesterday and today when I picked him up from the mall he said he has a new girlfriend. Crazy teenagers!! I went to half price books yesterday and got some new books about cults. Is that weird that I am fascinated with cults? Oh, well...I am. I guess that's better than being in a cult! I looked at books for Noah, but did not really like any. He does love books though. He will actually sit and listen to a couple of them being read to him. Well, my house looks as if it threw up on itself, so tomorrow I have to work on that. All I have to do is not pick it up one day and it becomes a disaster area! I am so tired I think I will crash early tonight...sweet dreams! By the way, Brad took Alex to zumies and bought him a new deck for his skateboard, so Alex did not have to go with out for long!

0 comments: