BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 3, 2008


Yesterday was Cam's open house. Kind of annoying because they failed to mention that we had to sit through 30 minutes of a pta meeting first and I had Noah. UGG...boring. Anyways, teachers seemed really nice. One of them spoke so closely to me though, I could tell he had McDonald's for dinner! Then it was funny, Cameron wanted show me how fast he could do his locker combo, but it would not open. I felt so bad for him, but then we realized he was at the wrong locker. He was relieved and was able to show off to me his new skill. By the way, he is in band this year and will be playing the Euphonium. He is so excited and I am too. No matter how much I want to kill myself from the noise, I am going to tell him how great it sounds because band is an awesome thing to be into and let's face it he's no athlete. He runs if I try to toss something light to him. So cross your fingers for band!! Mr. Alex hung out with his friend Sage last night who looks like a model. His skateboard broke last night from all the tricks he's learned. He says his friend is going to give him his. I hope so because skateboards are expensive and I don't want him to go without since he enjoys it and works so hard at it. Well, I will post more later. Here is a pic of one of the jackets Brad has been making. Bye!







0 comments: