BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 25, 2008












Yesterday we took Noah to see The Man with the Yellow Hat (aka Dr. Grubb) for his 15 month check up. He is 100% healthy still! He had to get 4 shots..it made me so sad. I wish I could have taken them for him.

















The kids and I tried a new church last night. We liked it and are going back next wed. Cameron seemed really happy with his group. The 6th graders are seperate from the elementary kids and the youth, I really liked that.










Brad and I took Noah to get his Halloween costume today. He is going to be Frankenstein. It's so cute. While we were shopping we got him some new fall outfits. He got some cute things. I am going to get his pictures made in a few weeks so now I have to decide which outfit. Hmmm...maybe his biker outfit with biker boots. He is such a cool baby.

I recently joined a mommy meet up group and went today for the first time. It was fun, we met at a park. While the babies play, the mommies talk. Noah fell asleep in the swing...poor baby! It was really hot so we left to go to the shaded enclosed area where the pool was. I kept having to stop my little water baby from jumping right into the pool! He is so fearless!

Alex has asked his girlfriend, Courtney to homecoming. I hope they make it that far, they have already been together 3 weeks and that's a stretch for Alex. He wants to buy her a mum and of course, the tickets and I'm sure there will be more later. $$$$$$$$$$!!! I think it's time for Alex to get a job!

0 comments: