BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Sick baby


Poor little Noah has been so sick. He's had a fever since Friday and just cries and whines for his mommy all day! I feel so bad for him because he is also cutting 4 gigantic back teeth. He has no appetite either. We are going to go to the dr. tomorrow. We call his doctor, The Man with the Yellow Hat, because that is who he looks like. You know..from Curious George. Here is a picture of Noah reading his favorite book about the little white fishy who can't find his mommy. One of the few times he smiled. Cameron had fun this weekend. He spent the night with his friend, Taylor. They stayed up nearly all night. He loves sleep overs, but I guess what kid doesn't. It was so funny, because I talked to the mom the next morning on the phone...she was so tired that I asked her if Cam ate all her food..and she slurred, "We went to Mr. Gatti's at 4:00 and then went to the Chinese restaurant down the street." Cameron went over after 5, so I said' "What?!?" and she said' Oh my Gosh, Tracy, I just fell asleep and I was dreaming!" Leslie always stays up with them until they are asleep, so she just never got any sleep that night! I owe her big!! Although, I sleep and hope the house is still in one piece in the morning! Alex had a boring weekend, because he is grounded. He and I did just watch a weird movie called Shudder...really weird. Well, I think I may be getting what Noah has so I am going to lay on the couch for a minute...BYE!!!!

0 comments: