BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yes, I know we are flaky..We are going to go back to First United Methodist of Carrollton. The kids and Brad just don't want to go back to HCC because they really loved FUMC. So, I want them to enjoy church and not dread it... I will maybe once in a while visit HCC and maybe they will, too.

Yesterday Brad rented a truck and we packed and moved all day. I am getting worried. We move completely this coming Friday and I hope we are all finished. Hopefully the following weekend we will have a huge yard sale. I am so excited to be getting rid with so much junk we don't need that just clutter things up. I feel like this move is really going to turn out to be a positive step in our lives. I think its really important to find the positive in things and I am so excited to be moving into a one story with a flat yard. The kids are excited, too. Cameron is going to be going to Blalack Middle School in Jan. and Alex to Creekview. Cameron is excited to see his old friends from Rainwater Elem. Alex knows kids at Creekview and he is excited as well. I am stressed, but trying to stay energetic and positive.

Yesterday, Noah went to Kids Play for a few hours while we worked. I have never left him so long. I am so grateful I am able to stay home with him because even though sometimes I think it would be nice to work, I cannot imagine leaving him there everyday. We know the lady there and she is soooo nice. Her name is Brojana and she truly loves her job and kids...you can tell. He did have a fun day.

I will be glad when we get moved, so I can cook something decent for my kids...fast food is getting old, but I just don't have time to cook right now. Too much to do and it is so hard to get any of it done with Noah.

Last night Alex spent the night with his friend, Josh...so I am waiting for him to get home and help me. We have to go to the new house to wash clothes because we had to get a new washer and dryer....it broke on me last week. So we have no clothes. I feel a whine coming on...I better stifle it fast..too much to do for that!

0 comments: