BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 13, 2008

I decided to start going back to my old church and I am so glad I did. Last night was our first night back and it was so nice to see everyone. Its weird small group not meeting at my house anymore. Maybe when I move and get settled in we can start that back if they want to. I'm a little embarrassed over Cameron's behavior. For some reason he was really hyper yesterday and he was that way as soon as I picked him up from school and delivered our PTA fundraiser items that came in. I hoped he would calm down, but he did not. Oh well, everyone has off days and there are worse things in life anyways than a wound up 11 year old boy. I'd try to get deep and say maybe he was nervous or stressed out, but I really believe he got excited about the fundraiser junk food that came in and just did not calm down...ANYWAYS I am very happy to be back at HCC and feel like God led me back there.

Today I met an old friend from my childhood and early teenage years for lunch. She had her adorable daughter with her and I had Noah with me. It was awesome to see her. She still looks the same and we had a good time talking. We are going to meet up again after Thanksgiving. I'm so glad we reconnected. I found her off facebook. I love facebook. Its so addicting and fun to find people from the past and just to know what everyone is doing. Its fun.

Tomorrow Brad and I are moving and packing all day. We also have to do laundry...our dryer died completely earlier in the week and we had to get a new set. They delivered it to the new house yesterday, so I have a ton of laundry. Its crazy how much laundry this family has.

I have to brag on Mr. Alex. He has really brought his grades up. I am very proud of him and pray he keeps working hard.

I'd better get some sleep tonight, because I have had very little the last 3 nights. For some reason, I have not been able to sleep well and toss and turn for hours. I hate that. Hopefully tonight I'll finally sleep!

0 comments: