BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Today I am trying to keep a positive attitude, so that I don't end up in a mental institution....wow, it's pretty bad when a mental institution sounds like a beach in Mexico to you! Okay, I know, I'm a little bit of a drama queen. Seriously, I have so much to go through and pack...we have WAY too much junk. I am about to take Cameron and myself to get our hair cut...I need some inches cut, I'm beginning to feel like an Amish woman with eye makeup. After I get home and feed my 3 wonderful angelic children a healthy lunch of Taco Bell, I am going to pack like a mad woman...which I think I am so that won't be a problem for me. I am going to have to get busy, my house already looks like it threw up on itself! Say a prayer for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: