BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat!!!!!

Last night was Halloween and we had so much fun. Alex went trick or treating with his friends in Castle Hills, so I don't have any pictures of Alex:( He said he had fun, though...he got 12 regular sized candy bars and ate 11 of them while he was out. He gave me the 12th. Brad, Cameron, Noah and I went trick or treating with Ricardo and his kids, Ricky and Paola. We had a good time. Noah was a little cranky, but he fell asleep, thank goodness. We met up with Cameron's friend, Jacob..and he went with us. We had fun and I cannot believe how much Noah has grown since last year. Next year he'll be like a real kid going up to the doors! Here's a picture of Cameron in his costume and a picture of Noah last year and then one of him this year as Franken-baby!!!!

They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute costumes! And thank you for the pics you sent of the boys. I recently received a PB frame with 3 spaces for pictures... I filled them with nephews. Perfect.