BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 28, 2008


I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. Ours was nice. We are just about all settled in here. Almost unpacked, but it seems like there is still so much to do and not enough time. Noah is everywhere and keeps us all very busy. He is very active and curious!


On Wed. Noah had a play date. It was really fun. Lots of mommies and babies came and we made a craft. We traced his hand and made turkey happy thanksgiving cards. We gave o
urs to Daddy.


Thanksgiving was at my mom and dad's. My mom cooked everything this year. It was all so yummy. My mom is the best cook in the world!


After we ate, my parents watched Noah while the rest of us went to the movie to see Twilight. It was so good. I could tell Brad thought it was a little cheesy. Well, it was a little.. but I liked it. I read the book and I thought they chose perfect actors for the parts. I was happy to get to take Alex and Cameron to a movie since we don't get to do that very often any more.

When we got back we had pie with my parents. Noah decided to have a meltdown so we left after that. He looked so cute in his Dallas Cowboys jersey Daddy bought for him.


Now Christmas is right around the corner..which I'm usually excited about, but it sounds so stressful to get that tree out now with this whole moving thing..But I'm sure I'll get in the spirit!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

nana said...

Happy Thanksgiving!