BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Yesterday was our candle sale. It went okay...actually that's a little bit of an exaggeration ..it sucked. Okay, I say that and laugh..it was a horrible location. Next Sunday we are going to a much better area...not giving up. I love candles and these are amazing. Of course in everything I do, I realize I said or did something ridiculous..I advertised them as hand dipped...like they are ice cream or something! What I meant to say is, hand poured! Sometimes I just have to shake my head at my own self! Anyway we sold about 10 including the ones I took to my friend today that could not make it. So I have earned about $30 to go toward my college fund! (don't laugh) (okay, you can laugh). Hey, that is a book off Amazon..its a start! I have been called an eternal optimist by a very smart person once...so now is not the time to set that optimism aside..I am going to sell hundreds of candles by the end of next year!

Other events of the week, let's see other than Algebra kicking my butt, Cameron had a band concert. They did great...amazing how far they have come. I feel horrible, but its so hard for me to sit through, I find myself checking off the songs over and over just like I used to do with the bulletin during church as a child! I do enjoy the music, but can't we enjoy 4 songs instead of 8? Me and my ADD!

0 comments: