BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 18, 2009


Yesterday was my friends, Melissa and Darian's wedding..it was so pretty and she looked beautiful. I definitely teared up during their vows. I did not stay long at the reception, because I was alone and did not know anyone..but it was a really nice reception. I am so happy for them and I know they are going to have a great life!


Brad and I got another suburban..a white one. I am so excited..I am taking the white one and Brad is taking over the maroon one. We should get it tomorrow, they had to fix something on it.

The weather is so beautiful the last few days...wow my life is really dull that I have to resort to talking about the weather! Just kidding. I am so excited about fall and Halloween and the holidays coming up. I love Christmas so much! It will be exciting this year because Noah will understand more. Plus, I get to see my adorable niece and nephews that live in New York..yay!

0 comments: