BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, October 9, 2009

This Sunday from 1-3, Kathy and I will be at Frankford and Old Denton behind McDonalds in front of KidsPlay selling candles! We are very excited and Cameron will be dancing around with a sign. Easy $10! The candles are awesome, all kinds of scents...baked scents, holiday scents, perfume scents, and aroma therapy! The 8 oz jars are going to be $9.00...they were $8.00, but she is putting like triple the scent in each candle so we have to charge more. They are worth it though. She is going to make a larger size around Christmas. We are also planning a party for Sat. October 24th at my house. Its so cool because I have been looking for something fun to sell that I like for a long time. I have tried many things, but they are all expensive and that whole pyramid thing...I hate that...I think everyone does. This is nice, you can come and buy a candle and not be pressured to change your career path!

Anyways, Sunday 1-3..see you there!

0 comments: