BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Yay, Me!

I am so proud of myself! Today we got our test back and I got an 88! Not much else to say...sorry my life is so boring! My mom made popcorn balls for the kids and Cameron and his friends had fun eating them after school..(and me, too!).

Cameron's friend, OJ, today said (very seriously), "I think I might have Thanksgiving here this year." So funny, kids crack me up.

Speaking of kids saying funny things, the other day we were all at IHOP and Alex and I were talking about our bad vision and we were both saying that when we were little and first got our glasses we thought our blurry vision was normal and the same as everyone else's ...we both said we were thinking, "wow, I can't believe how clear everything is!" Cameron said, "hmm, really? I was just thinking..dang, my vision sucks."

0 comments: