BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Cameron was not feeling well on Friday and did not go to school. On Sat. he seemed much better until about 4:00 and he had fever and looked awful. So we found an after hours dr. and he tested positive for the flu and the dr. said it is most likely swine flu. He put him on tamaflu and Noah on it. Today Noah had a fever of 100, so I am a little worried, but I am sure he will be fine. Cameron does not have to go back to school until Wed. so he is very happy about that!

Last week was very busy, I had a test on Thursday which I was really stressed about but I think I did okay. I also had to get my car fixed and inspected and then I had to get my registration and after that I had to go get a new drivers license and after THAT I had to go get my tickets dismissed for no inspection and the wrong address on my dl. It was a pain, but I am all legal now!

Noah picked out his Halloween costume..he is very excited to get to dress up like a monkey! perfect costume for him. He is such a cutie...every day saying (and repeating) and singing new things...it is the cutest thing in the world! Now we are working on getting him sleeping in his own bed, I am OVER it...we don't get any sleep. So that is on our list and
we are beginning to work on potty training , but after Christmas we will start working harder on that one.

Next week should be less stressful, except for taking care of sick kiddos. I really hope Alex or Brad or me don't get it. It is no fun to be a sick mom because you still have to do everything for everyone and sleep is out of the question when you have to take care of a 2 year old...I am not going to worry about it though, if we get it then we will just have to deal with it:0)

0 comments: