BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where did Noah's halo go?

Okay, so Noah has been a little difficult this week and is throwing all of us off. First of all he has not felt well, so maybe that plays a part. I met up with an old friend and her 5 month old baby and Noah was driving me crazy! He usually loves the play area, but he kept walking right out of it and pointing to his stroller. He seemed very worried about his shoes not being on his feet. So when we went to the food court, I got him chicken nuggets and waffle fries and after a little while of chatting with my friend I looked over and he had been THROWING his fries! I was so embarrassed...but she was so sweet so I wasn't too worried. Today he has started tantrums. I got my trusty parenting a toddler book out and did some reading on it. Don't get me wrong, he is still the sweetest boy in the universe who loves to give lots of hugs and kisses! But I guess its time for a little tough toddler love!!!!!!!!!!

Cameron had his winter band concert this week. He did great. Its amazing how much they have improved since the last time. I was very proud and so was he. Noah did not attend this function. My parents came and really enjoyed it, except my dad lost his balance going up the crowded steep bleachers and almost fell onto a little boy. It was funny.

Well, thank goodness the break is here after tomorrow. No alarm clocks for another 2 weeks. Noah will sleep until 9:00, so I am excited. That's funny, I remember a time long ago, up before 12:00 was early. Getting old is weird. Christmas is finally almost here and I have not wrapped a gift. Its been tough with the move and everything. Oh, well..I'm doing my best! I'm just happy when I lay down at night to go to sleep I still have a pulse!

0 comments: