BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Got the tree up!

We finally got the Christmas tree up today. Cameron put all the ornaments on himself and it looks very pretty. Cameron loves putting the ornaments on the tree! I am so relieved that I can mark that one off my very LONG list of things to do. We put the play yard around it so Noah doesn't mess it, but he seems pretty uninterested in it. Now I just have to wrap some presents!On Friday Brad bought Alex a new skateboard. He was so happy. You would think skateboarding is a pretty cheap sport but you would be surprised. That skateboard was $165. Not cheap..and the decks break in half very easily. So he skated all weekend. I thought it was really sweet for Brad to want to get that for Alex.

Friday night we all watched the movie Fred Claus. It was really cute and funny. Other than that, not a lot except helping Cameron with his research paper on Abraham Lincoln. Big Fun. We have a busy week ahead of us so I am trying just to take each day as it comes and not get so mentally overwhelmed. I tend to do that!

I am so happy to have the tree up. It really makes me happy and always brings me back to my childhood memories of Christmas. I am going to enjoy it and not think at all about what a pain its going to be to put it all away!


1 comments:

Brenda said...

I like your new background too. That one was my second choice... it's cute! We must have similar taste in blogs!