BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Boring Thursday....

Well, today was pretty boring around here. I didn't feel well this morning so I skipped going to the gym. I wish I had just gone because it set the tone for sort of a blahhh day. Alex hung out with his friend for most the day, until Cameron came back from Grandmother and Papa's house, then Alex went to spend the night there. I think it is so cool that a 16 year old boy still wants to spend the night with his grandparents. I was like that too, I always loved my Granny. Not much to say, hopefully next time will be more interesting...I'm sure it will because boring in the Locke house is verrrrryyy rare!!!!

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so glad you started a blog! Can't wait to read about all the stuff Steve forgets to tell me! Cute family picture too! Enjoy what is left of the summer!