BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm an official blogger now!!


Wow!! My first blog...yah!!

Today was very exciting for Noah. He fed himself with a spoon mashed potatoes. It was so cute, however I think we need a little more practice before we use our new skill in public!! Hmmm, let's see what else, bear with me I'm new at this....OH, I know Noah climbed up the stairs (mommy close behind) all by himself. He is such a big boy now!!! Cameron went to spend the night with his Grandmother and Papa and Alex skate boarded all over town and went to visit Audrey (girl of the week). Something very awesome happened for him yesterday. He got his first car! Of course we don't hand over keys until he gets his licence and he still has to do drivers ed, but he has a car now waiting for him. The thought of the whole thing is about the most terrifying thing I can think of. I will be praying nonstop when the time comes. We are not letting him do drivers ed until after Christmas so we have a little time. Anyway, I guess that's all for today. Not bad for my first blog!!!

0 comments: