BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fun at "PUMP IT UP"!!!!!!!!!!!!




Last night was so much fun. Alex's friend Nick spent the night and Brad stayed home with them and Noah while I took Cameron to his friend's birthday party at Pump It Up. We had so much fun. Its just like a bunch of different bounce houses with slides and yes, of course, I jumped! My friend Leslie and I had so much fun jumping and being silly with our boys. It made me feel so old because my heart was pounding so fast I thought I would have a heart attack! Sometimes I forget how fun it is to let loose and be a kid again. Cameron and the other boys had so much fun. A few of them were a little wild though, of course not my little angel!! I felt so sorry for the poor host, right after cake they panced the poor guy! That's right, they pulled his pants down! That in all seriousness was not Cameron, thank God!! Anyways, it was fun. Now we are just waiting for the first day of school tomorrow. I'm so sad. I'll miss the summer and I can't believe Cam is in middle school now...I keep thinking of that little show The Wonder Years! Okay, gotta go before my tears ruin the keyboard!

0 comments: