BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 3, 2009

What a relief to have all the Christmas packed away in the garage. Christmas is a wonderful time, but boy can it suck the life out of you! We had a fun New Year. New Years Eve we went to a party my church small group was having. It was fun. We had a white elephant gift exchange and I went home with a wooden turkey. I won the wrapping contest. Here is a picture of my wrap job.


You know your old when you leave a new years eve party at 9:00! In our defense, Noah was with us so 2 hours in a beautiful home with lots of fragile nic-nacs was pretty good. Thank goodness there was ping pong!


New years day was so fun. All my very best friends came over for black eyed peas. We had so much fun as always laughing and being silly girls in grown up women bodies! Kathy, Audrey and me have been best friends since we were teenagers and boy do we have some stories! All I can say is we are still here by the grace of God!! Kelly is so fun, too. I love him so much and so does Noah. We call Kathy, Kelly, Audrey and me "The Inner Circle". We are planning an inner circle weekend at Country Woods Inn at the end of June. I am so excited. Brad is going to stay with the kids while I pig out on s'mores and laugh my rear off for a whole weekend.


I talked with a councilor from Challenger (when I was a teenager) yesterday. Her name is Leeza and I adored her. We had a great talk and I was so touched at how much she remembered me from when I was there. For those of you who don't know, as a teenager I spent a long time in Utah at a wilderness survival camp. It was very hard and I have many painful memories from it, but I also have some good ones. She was a good one for sure and I am so happy to know her again.

That is about all for now...I'll blog more soon! Here is a picture of Alex with his new skateboard he had made with his Zumiez gift cards and w
heels he got from his aunt and uncle. Here is also a picture of Noah eating KFC and of my dogs.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those skateboards are impressive. The pictures of Alex and Noah are great. Would like to see another of Cameron. Do you have any closeups of the girlfriends? I haven't seen them in a long time.

Am I suppose to leave my name with the comment (new to blogging?)