BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 17, 2009

My 35th birthday!

I had the best birthday ever! The Sat. before my bday, Granny and Papa watched Noah and Cameron while Brad and I went out. We had so much fun being grown ups! We went to Ruth's Chris and got the greatest steak I have ever had. We had a nice dinner. We split a desert we really didn't like so after that we went straight to Chile's for the Paradise Pie. I love that desert....so yummy and low in calories too...just kidding. After that we went to the movie and saw that new Clint Eastwood movie. It was so good. If you are looking for a good movie, go see it for sure. It was the best movie I have seen in a long time. We thought about that Benjamin Button movie, but something about Brad Pit annoys me to the point of nausea. Its like, calm down, you don't even look that great anymore! We had a good time together. Brad got me some really pretty pink roses and a huge stuffed frog!



On the actual day of my birthday, Noah was so sick and so was I. It was nice though because the phone rang all day with happy birthday's! My wonderful friend since 6th grade Sara called just like always...every year.


That was birthday part 1. Part 2 was tonight the Sat. after my birthday. My best friends took me to El Fenix and we had so much fun laughing and being goofy as always. We took Noah to Kids Play and Cameron came with us...Alex was with friends. Cameron didn't mind going because his friend Rory was there..Audrey's son. My friends went all out and made me feel so loved! They SHOWERED me with gifts ranging from an Ipod to Juicy Couture ( my fave!) to perfume and of course lots of Bratz and hello kitty fun items. I know, but I don't have to grow up if I don't want to! They were all so sweet. I love them all so much.


My family gave me money and gift cards so now I get to go shopping! We all know I can tear a mall up if I have $$$$$$$$$$$$$! I already went to Victoria Secret and got some make up and to Express and got a really cute outfit on clearance. Express is having a killer sale...I love that store. I got this lip plumper stuff from Victoria Secret that after you get used to the pain, its awesome. I'm not kidding, it stings. I went to Nordstrom Rack today, but didn't find anything.

So that was my birthday...I guess I am OLD now. Oh, well. Thank you family and friends for everything, I love you all!

Other than that we are going to be transferring the kids schools next week and just trying to get everyone well. I might have to take my Noah back to the dr. He seems to feel better, but he is so congested. Of course Alex never got sick because thankfully he has the world's best immune system. Here are some pictures from my birthday!

0 comments: