BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Noah has been sick this week, but he is finally feeling better. Its so sad when a baby is sick. I always wonder if he knows he's sick or if he thinks this is just going to be how he feels from now on. I know..that's ridiculous.

I am a little anxious about the kids changing schools next week. I will be glad when all the stress from this move ends. We moved and then had a garage sale and then it was Christmas....I still feel 10 steps behind and I hate that feel
ing. Brad and I are going out for my birthday tonight. I'm excited.

Here are some pictures of Noah with Stanley and one from pajama day when I was in the 8th grade. I posted them on face book too..sorry if you already sa
w them.

Love those doggy germs!


Aren't my glasses just precious! (NOT)

0 comments: