BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, June 12, 2010

What a day! I am so tired. I always look forward to the summer, but I always end up depressed...I hate being busy, I love being busy! I don't think I know what I want! We went to a birthday party today for a friend of mines little boy turning 2. Mother Goose was there..it was cute. I forced Cameron to come to get him out of the house. He sat in the chair the whole time reading and when it was time to go I was walking out of the house with just Noah and Noah said, "Mama, Cameron! Cameron!" OMG, I felt so bad! But I was laughing, too. It would have really been bad if I drove off with out him and my friend had to call me...I know my sweet and quite 13 year old would have been fine, but that would have really been embarrassing! Funny. Poor, Cam!

0 comments: