BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010


So, very long story, not in the mood to go deep into it...But Alex has moved out. No, he is not ready. Not in the least, but this is a decision he has made. He called me yesterday and told me he is enlisting in the army...he was very excited and said he was sure. We will see. I will be proud if he does, but as his mom, its a little hard to be doing cartwheels over it now. Anyways, this is what he wants and truthfully it is probably the best thing for him..he is really into partying right now and hanging out and has very little direction, so this could be a great thing for him. Except for that whole war thing we are in, I am okay with it. He has about 2 months left of high school unless they talk him into getting his GED now..which would make me sad..I mean 2 months left?? so pray for Alex!

0 comments: