BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 28, 2009




So the Little Gym is moving and getting rid of a ton of their perfectly good mats and other types of equipment. Brad went there yesterday and bought a ton of it. Mats that cost $500, Brad got for $20! When Brad gets home from work today, he is turning our garage into our own little gym! It took about 6 trips in the suburban to get it all home. Alex is going to help him. Its going to be so cool...everyone is excited.

I am going with Kathy today to sell candles while they are working on the garage. So excited..I am glad it will be a nice day. I hope we sell a ton! They smell so good.

Alex started his new job today at Little Caesars. Let's hope he does not "forget" to go to work one day and that he keeps this job. I think he will do fine..he was pretty upset to lose the Pizza Hut job and knows how hard it is to find a job. He still needs $700 to buy Brad's old car and he wants to get a paint job done on it and a new stereo. They are going to give him a lot of hours, but it gives him something to do so I am glad. I do feel bad for him closing at 11:00 and then having to be at school at 7:30, but he stays up late anyway, might as well be making money.

I will post some pictures of the garage when they are finished..it is going to be amazing!

0 comments: