BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

What a great Thanksgiving today has been! We all went to Brad's cousin's farmhouse they built literally themselves in the country. It was so much fun. We rode on 4-whee lers and Noah rode on this little tractor...I was so scared and my throat still hurts from screaming! Brad thought it was funny. Alex was a little annoyed by me that I was so nervous he would get hurt..but he is still my baby..whether he is 17 or not! After we ate the kids fished and Cameron caught 3! He loved fishing. Brad caught 1, but it was only an inch long. We had a great time and now we are all exhausted..well, except Alex who is mad that we are making him stay home tonight, but oh, well! It was a great day, now we are going to watch a movie and hopefully Noah will be tired soon so I can go to sleep!

0 comments: