BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009


I am so excited that it is almost Thanksgiving time and Christmas! I am going shopping today with Brad's mom and I already have Alex and Cameron's. I can't wait to put up the tree! Is this level of excitement normal? Oh, well...probably not, but I have never been normal anyway!

Marcella got groomed on Friday and got all that summer undercoat and now she looks so beautiful! I am going to groom her more often..she gets the worst undercoat and the other 2 shelties don't for some reason. Here is a pic of her after her spa treatment! I'm sure she would probably refer to it as torture treatment though! Poor cella!


Cameron is so happy this year..he just keeps making more and more friends. His newest friend that comes around is Amber..yes, a girl! They are "just friends" though..she is really sweet and reminds me of myself at that age a little. She is really silly and full of energy and very sweet. Here is a picture of her falling over in Noah's car!




Today while Nana and I shop Brad is taking Noah and Alex to the skate park in Lewisville. Alex is really good, but I worry all the time he is going to get hurt. You should see some of the things he can do on a skateboard..it terrifies me! It is very impressive though.

Yesterday Brad and I took Noah to Granny and Papa's house while we went to see The Fourth Kind. I thought is was really good. Brad thought it was stupid..but he never likes any movies it seems except Shawshank Redemption..which he has seen over and over..I mean, it is a great movie, but not the only great movie! Noah had fun seeing his grandmother and papa, finally he got to see Papa! He was so happy..He always thinks pictures of Santa Claus are my dad (who looks nothing like Santa Claus) and he says that Jesus lives in the sky and Papa lives in his heart! So I guess my dad is on the level of Santa and Jesus! Kids always loves my dad..funny because I bet the whole time he was over there my dad never got out of his chair! When we got home Cameron and Brad wrestled..and Noah got in there too! Its so cute, but I think i ruin the fun because I always worry they are getting too rough.

Noah's new thing is, if he says he's sorry its okay to do just about anything. The other day I was paying bills at the kitchen table while Noah colored and he says very sweetly, "I'm sorry Mama." I kept looking at what I was doing and said, "why are you sorry?" and he says, "this". He was looking at me with the sweetest smile on his face and coloring on the table! A similar situation happened with Brad involving Noah going to the other living room and spilling juice! He keeps us on our toes for sure!

0 comments: