BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yesterday was a lot of fun..I went to the mall with Brad's mom. We got Noah some really cute clothes with matching hats..Noah loves hats. I also benefited from her cosmetic shopping...I got 2 of the free gifts! Love free gifts...she calls it maximizing her cosmetic dollar but I usually end up with the free gift:) The mall was not as crazy as I thought it would be with it being tax free weekend. Alex and Cameron already had all of their school clothes, because I decided it was not worth the torture just to save tax. Its hard enough shopping with them. Cameron doesn't like anything always insists he already has shoes and anything I suggest he hates. Alex is more like me, he likes EVERYTHING. Its funny shopping with Alex, some of the things he wants to wear makes me realize I am officially old and dorky. Oh, well..had to happen sometime!

Last night we went to our friend, Carissa's baby's first birthday. It was really fun. I loved watching Noah run around the room and play. He is not a baby anymore! sniff, sniff. Alex did not go because he was working.
Alex loves his new job. He is so happy to be making money and he feels like they really like him. He said that people would call in and when he took their name he would realize it was one of his friend's! funny. I felt sorry for him yesterday, he worked 5 hours then brought a small pizza home for himself...he was so hungry and excited to eat it, but Rocky got hold of it first! Poor Alex:( (lucky Rocky, though)

Tomorrow is the first day of school..yay! Finally. First day for me, too:)

So cute, isn't it? Can you believe she is about to have another one? She will be busy! They are a cute little family..and she is so pretty. Cool cake, too:) Happy Birthday, Jaiden!

0 comments: