BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 26, 2009


The first day of school went well for everyone. Here is Cameron that morning. Alex was gone when I got up at 6:30 already, walking to Bre's house. The last few days though Alex "slept in" until 6:30, so I took him and Bre to school. I think everyone is happy to have a busy schedule again...although I think between school, work and a social life, Alex is exhausted!
My first day was good too! Except, I realized I am old as dirt. Seriously, I felt like I was in a class full of teenagers...wait, I was! I am terrified because the homework was already hard for me, but I know I will do fine. I am just not used to thinking about numbers. I hate numbers, but I hate letters and formulas more! It will be fine..I am optimistic. (i think) Just got to eat sleep and breathe Algebra for an entire year..oh, and take care of a family, too. That's okay, I'm SuperTracy...okay sorry, maybe that is SuperDork!

Noah is doing so well at The Little Gym. We are so proud of him. The teacher always uses him as an example and comments on how strong he is...you know Brad loves that! He is amazing...today out of the blue while I was at school, he said "Watch This!" (his favorite sentence) He started showing Brad some of the things he is learning there. Brad was so excited to show me when I got home...Noah was, too! I am so proud of him.

Granny (my mom) surprised us today with some new clothes for Noah. Such CUTE clothes! Noah was so excited about his Elmo shirt. He got a really cute Nike warm up, too. That was so sweet of her! Gotta love those Grandma's!

Okay, better go get some homework done before Brad goes to work and I gotta go get the boys from school!

0 comments: