BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Its almost here...the most glorious day of the year...THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I really sympathise with my parents..now I know what it is like to listen to it! Alex annoys Cameron and laughs while Cameron screams. Fun. I used to think my parents were mean because they would get mad at me when it was my brother who was causing the problems, I was just reacting to it..Well, now I get it..If I hear Cameron scream or yell one more time, I am going to bust my own ear drum...(ewww, graphic..maybe ear plugs would be less painful.) Anyways they are great boys who I love, but seriously summer is about 2 weeks too long!

I just dropped off Alex at work, Pizza Hut. He is starting his training today. He was going to take drivers ed in September, but now he is working so he is going to take it right when school ends next year and save money this year for a car. The car that was going to be his became Brad's when Brad burned up the engine on his...oops. It is better this way, because Alex really needs to learn how it feels to want something and save for it then get it. At the end of the year, we will add to what he has saved if we can. And the deal with driving, he's just not ready! He has his whole life to drive, waiting until 18 instead of 16 is not the end of the world. PLUS, he isn't really even complaining and if he's not complaining and not ready, what's the rush?

Cameron finally left the Lego table after a good 3 or 4 days! I guess he got burned out! If you wonder if I am ever going to cut Cameron's hair...here is the thing: Cameron is a very good boy who never gets in trouble and does well in school..I was going to get it cut but Brad said, its his one rebellion..he loves his hair. So I agree, its just hair and he can keep it long, I don't care. I just care about him and I am proud of him. So, I really don't like it, I miss his face..but it makes him happy and isn't hurting anyone!


That's all I have for now!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to be blogging again:0)




0 comments: