BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yesterday was so stressful! We lost Marcella. Don't worry, we found her. I was leaving to take Cameron and me to get a much needed haircut and Alex some glasses..and when I opened the garage door Stanley and Rocky were standing there and Marcella was gone. They kicked the gate open..with some help from the wind. I have fixed that problem. Anyways we looked for about 3 or 4 hours. We made fliers and everything. I saw some guys having a garage sale and I asked them and they said she was walking around there all day! They said she just went down the alley. So I drove down the ally calling out her name and there she came running. She looked so pretty, the sun was shining on her and the wind was blowing her hair back and she was "smiling"! I am so glad I found her. I have had her for 10 years. Brad got her for me the first year we were together. She could not find home since we just moved. I am so glad she is home now. We all love her so much! When we thought she might be gone forever Cameron was crying and Alex kept saying " I was using her as a pillow just last night." I am thankful he has his pillow back.

0 comments: