BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 2, 2009

Okay...I have not blogged in a while because I have been so busy and tired. Everyone is doing well. This weekend Noah and I went to a play date, but I really did not know these ladies so I felt a little out of place. It was at a cute little duplex, but it was not baby proofed to say the least! I was glad I had an excuse to leave.

The excuse was that Cameron was going to Rory's paintball party. Rory is Audrey's son and Kathy, Kelly, and Timothy went with me. It was in Forney and we never even found it! Cameron was car sick and begging to go home, so we called Audrey and said we could not make it. We went and bought some Dramamine and went to Chili's to eat so it had a chance to kick in. We had the world's worst meal and service. Sorry if you live in Forney, but FORNEY SUCKS! Funny thing is, I still had fun being with my friends. I'm so glad I have a few people in this world I can be myself completely. Its nice to have a place to really fit in. They love me no matter how crazy or goofy I am and I love them. I'm lucky.

When we got home Brad and I took the little monster to the park to release some energy. Noah is amazing..he was doing real perfect somersaults. He definitely has Brad's athletic gifts. I am so excited to see how he will do in team sports. Noah can even skateboard a little. Lots of supervision, don't worry.

Yesterday Nana (Brad's mom) came over and brought us McDonald's and played with Noah. They read books while Noah sat in his Elmo chair and they went for a long walk outside. Noah had fun!

After they left Noah and I went to surprise Daddy at work. Noah was mesmerized with all the kids running around on the court playing tennis. I had a gift card to Southlake Town Square and went shopping after that.

Not much more to say for now except I have to pack pack pack! Here I go again...

0 comments: