BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Noah has been very sick. We took him to the doctor and it is not the flu, so that is good. He is so sick though! I feel sorry for him. Now I am sick, too. I feel bad, but not nearly as bad as he feels. Although with a little children's Motrin, he feels great! Hopefully today is the last day of it.

Yesterday was my friend, Carrissa's baby shower. Noah went to Granny and Papa's for a while until Brad could pick him up from there. Noah loves to go to Granny and Papa's! The shower was fun, but I started feeling sick while I was there. Carrissa is having a girl and it was so fun watching her open all of her gifts. So much pink! Here is a picture of me with Carrissa.


When I got home, Ricardo came over to pick up Ricky who was over for the day hanging out with Cameron, and Ricardo stayed and watched some football game with Brad. I actually went upstairs pretty quickly because I felt so bad. I gave Noah Motrin when I got home, so he felt great and played downstairs riding the new bike his daddy got him.

Cameron is doing great this year by the way. Last year was so hard with him being sick and not making any friends at the new school. This year he has made a ton of friends and they come over almost everyday. They are such cute kids and I am so happy Cameron is happy!

0 comments: