BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yesterday I got my test back from my last algebra test and I got 105! Can you believe that! I was so happy. I went and talked to a councilor and found out I can only take 4 more classes after this one at Brookhaven before I reach the max of 60 credits before I transfer to UNT. I am going to take those classes next fall and then transfer in the spring. Yay! I am so excited..I also will have all my basics out of the way, too. I have so many psychology classes that I decided to major in social work and minor in psychology. I am very excited and I am going to go ahead and apply for my loans now. I am a little nervous about going to school and juggling the kids, Brad and the house..but I know I can do it..just take it one step at a time. Not going to be easy, but what is..I will acclimate. I can't believe someday I will actually have a degree.

0 comments: