BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Little Lance!

I cannot believe I have not blogged about this, but about a week and a half ago Noah completely learned how to ride a bike with no training wheels! Can you believe that? I am going to post a video later. Brad and all 3 boys just went to the skate park so I should have a video when they get back...we just got a little video camera. They told Brad at the Richardson Bike Shop (?) when he was buying Noah's $200 bike (yes, I am serious) that it was impossible for a two year old to learn to ride a bike without training wheels. That was all Brad needed to hear!

Brag on Cameron is that his last report card was mostly A's and a few B's..he has decided he is going to work really hard and try and get a college scholarship. I am very proud of him.

Alex is doing well, too. He is a little ahead of the other juniors in credit so during his senior year he is going to do the work program and hopefully save for a car so he is not riding the bus to college! He is doing great, way better than I was at that age..it is hard to be a teenager.

Brad is doing great, too. He is the best dad I have ever seen. I mean that. He spends ALL his free time with his kids and loves all 3 of them so much. They are very lucky and so am I.

ME, now. I am taking College Algebra right now and actually doing great. I got a 90 on the first test and the second test is this week and I feel pretty confident about it. Hey, maybe I am not stupid after all! Just kidding, of course I am not. I am excited about school and can't wait to get to UNT..hopefully next spring. I still have a few more classes to take at Brookhaven. Boring ones. BUT I find myself sometimes actually enjoying Algebra which is absolutely crazy, I know.

0 comments: